fees and services
mjwarchitects provides an architectural service tailored to meet your individual brief, budget and specific requirements. No project is too big or too small. From initial discussions a senior director and enthusiastic team will be dedicated to your project from start to finish. Clients like our friendly yet professional approach. We understand and appreciate that clients may not know the design and approval process and perhaps have never used an architect before. Rather then impose highbrow and expensive designs we work closely with our clients, exploring all options to achieve bespoke but practical cost effective solutions.
We are trained to make the most of your site, space and materials to maximise what you can get for your budget and reduce your future bills. We are familiar with builder’s working methods and with legalisation, regulations and approvals and will guide you at every step of the project. We will interpret your ideas with imagination, creating spaces that can be used, enjoyed and valued for decades.
In addition, we have an extensive network of other professional consultants and a long list of reliable contractors available for competitive tender pricing and high quality construction.
We can provide either a full or partial architect’s service to both private, community and commercial clients. Our fees can be charged as a percentage of the total construction costs or, depending on the size of project and extent of service required, at an hourly rate or as a lump sum.
Our fees are highly competitive and represent a small proportion of the total project cost but we can make a considerable contribution to the cost effectiveness and the ultimate overall value of your project. Together with value for money, we will also aim to give you freedom from worry and deliver your vision into reality with flair and imagination, through the provision of the following services:
- ARB and RIBA Chartered Practice accredited services
- Quality Assured management of architectural services
- Initial advice to formulate brief, requirements and budget
- Fee proposals and quotations
- Quick free hand concept design sketches
- Feasibility sketch study design options
- Outline design proposals
- Detailed design proposals
- Sustainable designs
- Pre application Planning Advice
- Outline Planning Applications
- Detailed Planning Applications
- Listed Building and Conservation Area Consents
- New build houses and buildings
- Extensions, conversions and refurbishments
- Self build designs and services
- Interior design
- Building Control Applications
- Seeking tender prices and construction quotations
- Construction and Project Management
- Site finding and building plot searches
- Computer images and 3D drawings and animations
Please feel free to get in touch for an informal chat to discuss your project and what we can do for you.